Terms Of Service
HostChefs provides web services to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of HostChefs are subject to the following terms of service.
You agree to use all HostChefs services and facilities at your own risk. HostChefs specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall HostChefs be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HostChefs harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against HostChefs, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HostChefs against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with HostChefs's server.
HostChefs reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from HostChefs's server. HostChefs shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, and annually, depending upon the plan. If you are not satisfied within your first 14 days (1st invoice) we would be happy to provide you with a full/partial refund depending on the service (for some special offers the money-back-guarantee will be varied; and Domain Name registration/transfer/Dedicated fee is nonrefundable, as well as paying with a paysafecard in any of our services, the money-back-guarantee is not available).
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card through Paypal's gateway. We also accept Bank transfer and BitCoins. For webhosting plans we will setup your account without any paying. Clients are encouraged to pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer as they are the easiest ways to handle payment at this time. There are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise. You should cancel your contract 14 days before the due date, or else, you are obliged to pay. If you still do not pay the fee, then we are forced to take this case to the court.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. If you will not pay for service renewal in 2 days after the due date, your account will be suspended. If you will not pay for service renewal in 30 days (5 days for dedicated servers) after the due date, your account will be terminated. You will receive an email reminder 5 days till deactivation.
All services provided by HostChefs may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Greece Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HostChefs and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party. Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are suspended from our network, usually as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken. Pornography is prohibited on all HostChefs servers. This includes sites that include sexually explicit or hardcore images and/or advertising.
Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company.
Subscriber further acknowledges that the company's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
For web hosting, direct downloading is strictly forbidden and we do not bear any responsibility for the data uploaded to our servers. It is the responsibility of each customer to keep backups and not of HostChefs. HostChefs reserves the right to charge on its own terms the restoration of a backup, if available. Our web hosting plans are designed to host most personal, small business and organization websites. We don't limit the amount of storage and bandwidth your site can use as long as it complies with our fair usage policy of our hosting agreement. Should your website bandwidth or storage usage present a risk to the stability, performance or uptime of our servers, we will notify you via email and you may be required to upgrade to a dedicated server or we may need to individually increase the cost of the hosting after agreement. Otherwise we may restrict the resources your website is using. It’s very rare that a website violates our fair usage policy hosting agreement and is typically only seen in sites that use hosting for file sharing or storage.
For free web hosting, the terms will be stricter and will be at the discretion of HostChefs to determine if someone is violating the terms. The use of advertisements must be an integral part of the website, otherwise the service will be discontinued.
For radio hosting:
- HostChefs does not carry the responsibility for the content transmitted by the Customers.
- The Customer is obliged to have entitlements and appropriate agreements allowing the Customer to a public audiophonic transmission.
- The Customer is obliged to observe the Bitrate limit. Otherwise, the server will be turned off by the Centova Cast system.
- Uploading files that are not music files, for example .rar, .zip, .exe may cause in suspension, termination or re-installation of the account without informing the Customer.
- If the Customer collects illegal files on the FTP server, their account will be deleted immediately.
- The Customer carries the responsibility for:
- files which the Customer has in FTP
- the content transmitted by the Customer, including:
- words spoken on the air;
- Your content may not contain, nor provide links/references to any of the following:
- racist, anti-Semitic, religious contents, etc.
- child pornography, obscene material, bestiality and pictures that you don't have the right or authorization to publish;
- hate propaganda;
- anything illegal, including illegal software, warez or hacked software, serial numbers, mail fraud or pyramid schemes;
- material insulting, or that could be considered defamatory or libelous, to other persons, institutions or companies;
- material that exploits children;
- material which attempts to collect personal information about the Customers;
- materials infringing the intellectual property rights or third parties, including, but not limited to, trademarks, personality rights, names of individuals, publicity rights, logos, graphics, designs, films and copyrighted music - unless you have proper licensing from ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA, CARP, MP3 or MP3pro is strictly forbidden;
- The Operator does not provide licensing for any programming, including, but not limited to, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA, CARP, MP3 or MP3pro.
- If the Customer uses "Relay Server" when the Customer uses the other Customer's radio stream, the Customer must have written consent from the owner of the radio.
- The Customer, who has UNLIMITED package has a limit of 999 listeners due to the limit of safety to protect the Customer's server from attacks. When the Customer's server reaches the limit of 999 listeners, the Operator can increase the number of slots/listeners at the Customer's request.
- The real disk capacity for AutoDJ is up to 2TB and is shared with all Customers on the dedicated server.
For the dedicated servers, you are responsible for the IP you will get. We are not responsible for any IP that may be banned or previously listed. Torrents, bandwidth abusers, or anything that may be proven bad/illegal for our services will not be tolerated. The support we give is the basic one, which is considered by the HostChefs that must be given. If the user wants to know specifically for the support given by HostChefs about a particular issue, the user should contact us. Also, there is no management panel of the machine and you should contact HostChefs if you need to do some reinstalling of the operating system. It may take up to 5 business days for the server to be setup, while HostChefs has the right to cancel the order at anytime.
For the design/development services, we do not keep any copy after the delivery of the project. You are responsible for keeping the project's content which was given at the delivery. Also, the money back guarantee is not valid and will be at the discretion of HostChefs to determine if you are eligible for a refund in case the customer is not sattisfied with the end project.
Illegality in any form, including but not limited to the unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material. Undesirable Content Certain types of content are not allowed on our network. We do not host adult content of any description. Content relating to Hacking, Cracking, Warez and IRC is not allowed. Software, audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright owner of the resources or you have a right to distribute the materials. Accounts suspended due to content or AUP violation are not refunded under any circumstances.
In some of our services, we offer unlimited usage of bandwidth. We make clear, that fair usage of bandwidth applies and should you consume much bandwidth resources, we will contact you, to upgrade! In streaming, maximum of 500 GB usage of bandwidth applies every month and in some web hosting packages a usage of 100 GB per month, in a matter of our will!
HostChefs shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from HostChefs servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, HostChefs shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of HostChefs servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
HostChefs cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by HostChefs are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by HostChefs are not directly owned or written by HostChefs. Moreover, HostChefs holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as HostChefs sees fit. FURTHERMORE, HostChefs retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.